The TurboChef Sota i1 is their smallest and most energy-efficient high speed oven, giving you superior speed and cooking performance, with an operation cost of only $1.42 a day. The exterior styling is sleek and modern, making it a perfect oven for front-of-house cooking. Plus it's only 16 inches wide.
It features a high-contrast, durable capacitive touch display and has a manual mode for on-the-fly cooking. It's capable of storing up to 256 unique recipe settings. TurboChef has designed this high speed oven for business and industry applications, coffee shops, convenience stores, hotels and resorts, and fast food restaurants.
If you're comparing TurboChef high speed ovens, check out their oven brochure to see the comparable features and specs of each model. Or check out the Panini i1 for the same model but with accessories perfect for panini grilling.
- Impingement and microwave cooking
- Exterior styling perfect for front of the house operations
- Serve delicious food in minimal time and space – only 16 inches wide
- Energy efficient – $1.42/day to operate
- High-contrast, durable capacitive touch display
- Manual mode for on-the-fly cooking
- Customizable menu settings via Wi-Fi, USB, smart card, or manual entry
- Up to 10 selectable languages
- Includes tutorials for cleaning and usage
- Allows use of metal pans
- Middleby Connect Wi-Fi ready (on touch screen model)
- Capable of storing up to 256 unique recipe settings
- Operates without a ventilation hood
|Toasted Breakfast Sandwich||50 Seconds|
|9-inch Personal Pizza||1 Minute 20 Seconds|
|Toasted Sandwich||50 Seconds|
Exterior Powder Coated
Interior Stainless Steel
Dimensions (HWD) 25" x 16" x 29.8"
Cook Chamber (HWD) 7.2" x 12.5" x 10.5"
Cook Chamber Volume 0.54 cubic feet
Top Wall Clearance 5 inches
Sides Wall Clearance 1 inches
One year parts and labour warranty.