TurboChef's Tornado 2 (model NGC-1280-1) became their most popular high speed oven because of its installation in Subway restaurants. It will allow you to cook anything from toasted sandwiches to frozen pizzas. It has a catalytic converter for ventless operation, and features microwave, impingement, and radiant cooking.
It has a stainless steel exterior with powder-coated side panels, and 4" legs. The pull-down door is cool to the touch with a microwave seal. On the inside the Tornado 2 has a 304 stainless steel interior, with a fully insulated cook chamber and an exposed bottom browning element. For an oven with the same technology but with improvements including even faster cook times, a smaller footprint, and a new design, check out the TurboChef Bullet.
- Microwave, impingement, and radiant cooking
- Integral recirculating catalytic converter for UL (KNLZ) listed ventless operation
- Variable-speed High h recirculating impingement airflow system
- Variable cooking surfaces (racks, stones, and platters)
- Independently-controlled bottom browning element
- Smart menu system capable of storing up to 128 recipes
- Built-in self-diagnostics for monitoring oven components and performance
- Stackable design (requires stacking kit)
- Manual snooze mode
- Includes plug and cord (6 ft. nominal)
- Smart card compatible
Exterior Stainless Steel with Powder-coated Side Panels
Interior Stainless Steel
Dimensions (HWD) 23" x 26" x 25.7"
Cook Chamber (HWD) 8" x 15.5" x 14.7"
Cook Chamber Volume 1 cubic feet
Top Wall Clearance 4 inches
Sides Wall Clearance 2 inches
One year parts and labour warranty.