1-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Floor packaging machine with gas flush and 3 sealing bars for sealing bags up to 18" x 28"
VacMaster's VP680 is a chamber vacuum packaging machine with 3 seal bars, all of which are removable and have double seal wires. The one at the front is 37 inches and the two on the sides are 19.5 inches and pop-out. This product is for enclosing liquids, foods, marinades, sous vide, and more, so freshness will last 5 times as long as regular sealing methods. It comes with a gas flush.
The chamber has dimensions of 40 by 22 by 7 inches, and can fit bags up to 18 by 28 inches. The sealer features a heavy-duty 3 HP rotary oil pump. There is a 20- to 30-second cycle timer. It has a stainless steel body and digital control panel with pressure indicator.
The VP680 comes with maintenance kit, filler plates, 8 chamber bag clips, and 100 assorted vacuum chamber pouches. This product comes with a 1-year parts and labour warranty.
- Gas flush
- 3 seal bars, one 37" and two 19.5", all removable with double seal wires
- 3 HP rotary oil pump
- 40" x 22" x 7" chamber will fit bags up to 18" x 28"
- Digital control panel with pressure indicator
- 20- to 30-second cycle time
- Includes filler plates, maintenance kit, 8 chamber bag clips, and 100 assorted vacuum chamber pouches
- Stainless steel body
Dimensions (WDH) 47" x 28.5" x 39.5"
Chamber Dimensions (WDH) 40" x 22" x 7"
Seal Bars 1x 37", 2x 19.5"
Weight 704 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST