Usually ships in
2 - 3 weeks
1 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A 46-inch electric steam table with three wells
This is a Vollrath 46-inch electric steam table. It comes with three wells which can accept full-size for fractional food pans up to 4-inches deep. This hot food well is designed to hold prepared food at an ideal serving temperature above 65.6° Celsius. The wells are self-insulated, and won't rust or pit. They can be cleased easily by simply wiping off the water deposits.
This steam table can come equipped with standard 480, 700, or 800 watt elements -- the choice is yours. Each steam table features a cutting board to give extra space for filling plates or food containers, and an undershelf for storing kitchen utensils, food pans, and other supplies. Last but not least, Vollrath steam tables are made and manufactured in the United States. Please note that these tables are manufactured upon purchase. As a result, they cannot be returned or refunded once purchased.
- Made in the USA
- NSF approved
- Your choice of 480, 700, or 800 watt elements
- Recommended use with 4-inch deep, full or fractional size pans
- Automatic thermostatic controls
- Low-water indicator light
- 10' power cord
|38003||480 watts, 120 volts||NEMA 5-15P|
|38103||700 watts, 120 volts||NEMA 5-30P|
|38117||600-800 watts, 208-240 volts||NEMA 6-15P|
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST