Smallwares ship free on orders $350+
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A handy tool to save you time slicing potatoes
The Vollrath 47713 is a potato cutter with 3/8" slots for cutting potatoes into a French fry shape. The body is constructed of durable cast iron and nickel plating, and it has four legs that can be screwed into a table, countertop, or wall using the Vollrath 45682 wall-mount bracket.
If fries are a staple of your menu, this potato cutter should be a staple of your kitchen. The height opening of the cutter is 6.38 inches and fits a variety of different potato sizes. The lever is long and easy to press-down, which makes preparing any sized batch of fries a lot easier than doing it by hand.
- Durable, cast iron construction
- 3/8" fry width
- 6.38" opening for potatoes
- Manually operated with a lever
Fry Size 3/8"
Opening for Potatoes 6.38"
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST