The Vollrath "Cayenne" heat strips come in a variety of lengths, ranging from 18" to 60". They will hold your hot food items at warm temperatures until they are ready to be served. They each have a basic NEMA 5-15 plug, except for the 60" model, which has a NEMA 5-20 plug. This means it can be easily plugged in, rather than having to be installed by an electrician.
It has a sheathed cal-rod heating element and a simple onboard toggle switch control. It has a durable aluminum heater housing and is NSF approved and cULus listed. The reflector assembly is field-adjustable, so you can control where the heat is directed if you need to. The manufacturer says that in order for the unit to remain UL listed it needs to be installed with legs, although it can also be installed by hanging, or installed directly onto a surface, as long as your local health and safety inspectors approve.
- Made in the USA
- Designed to maintain serving temperatures
- Sheathed style element is durable, long lasting and ensures even heat distribution
- Structurally engineered aluminum heater housing offers maximum strength with minimal weight
- Bright anodized aluminum heat reflector generates even heat
- Adjustable reflector assembly directs heat where it is needed most
Type Heat Strip
One year parts and labor warranty. Additional one year warranty on heating element (parts only).