1-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
The Vulcan 1VEG35M is an Energy Star-Certified fryer with a value price point. Its high-efficiency will give you significant gas savings in restaurant use for cooking a variety of menu items, including chicken wings, frozen appetizers, and french fries.
It's rated at 70,000 BTU per hour and has a frying capacity of 35 to 40 pounds of oil. It has a 14-inch by 14-inch tank, large cold zone area, and 1.25-inch full port ball type drain valve. The stainless steel door is reinforced and has a magnet to stay closed. The fryer has snap action millivolt thermostat control, with a temperature range from 200° to 400° Fahrenheit. No electrical hookup is required.
It stands on 4 nickel-plated adjustable legs, comes with 2 fry baskets with plastic-coated handles, has a built-in flue detector.
- Energy Star Certified
- Stainless steel fry tank, 35-40 pound capacity
- Large cold zone area
- 1.25" full port ball type drain valve
- Stainless steel reinforced door with Earth magnet to secure closed door
- G90 high grade galvanized non corrosive finish sides and back
- Set of 4 nickel-plated adjustable legs
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles
- Behind the door snap action millivolt thermostat control adjusts from 200° to 400° F with standing pilot requires no electric hook-up
- High temperature limit control to shut off gas supply to the main burners and pilot
Dimensions (WDH) 15.5" x 29.75" x 46.6"
Fryer Capacity 35-40 lb
BTU Per Hour 70,000
Tank Size 14" x 14"
Shipping Weight 210 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST