There are four models of the Vulcan C24GA: you can choose between a 6 pan or 10 pan capacity, and you can choose between the standard models or the "PowerSteam" models, which super-heat the steam for rapid cook times. Each model is a gas powered machine, either liquid propane or natural gas, and comes on a 24" cabinet base.
Vulcan has created a high-quality control panel with a 60-minute timer, buzzer, a constant steam feature, cook/ready light, and power switch. It has a corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior and interior (the interior has coved corners). It comes standard with an external deliming port and heavy-duty doors and latch mechanisms.
- Dual cooking cavities equipped with independent steam generators and controls
- Twin high output stainless steel generators with auto SmartDrain and PowerFlush system
- Staged 2-speed water fill for fast initial fill and slow refill to maintain the boil and steam production during the cooking cycle
- Separate 60 minute timer with constant steam feature for each compartment.
- Heavy duty doors and door latch mechanisms.
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs with flanged feet.
- 3⁄4" rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Elevation from sea level to 8,999 feet standard.
Models C24GA6, C24GA10
Drain Connection 1.5" NPT
Capacity 6 or 10 pans
PowerSteam: Super-heated Steam System. 235°F cooking temperatures for faster cook times.
One year limited parts and labour warranty.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!