Do you have a kitchen that has to sustain a high volume of output on a consistent basis? With the Vulcan EV series, you don't have to sacrifice on quality to do so. It's a heavy duty model that lives up to Vulcan's legacy of quality construction and easy-to-use features.
The Vulcan 60" electric range is a sturdy model with a fully MIG-welded, aluminized steel frame; and, its front, sides, backriser, plate shelf, crumb tray, and legs are completely made of stainless steel.
The range top comes with multiple variations. The oven itself is standard and oversized, has a range of 200 - 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and comes with one rack and three positions.
- Fully MIG-welded, aluminized steel frame for added durability
- Stainless steel front, sides, back riser, shelf and legs
- 5 KW ovens with top browning control
- Thermostat adjusts from 200°F to 500°F
- Control knobs that are cool to the touch
- One oven rack and three rack positions
- Requires 208, 240 or 480 volt, 1 or 3 phase power supply.
- Ranges are shipped in 3 phase and are field convertible to single phase
|EV60SS-10FP208||10 French Plates||208v, 1/3 Phase|
|EV60SS-10FP240||10 French Plates||240v, 1/3 Phase|
|EV60SS-10FP480||10 French Plates||480v, 1/3 Phase|
|EV60SS-6FP24G208||6 French Plates & 24" Griddle||208v, 1/3 Phase|
|EV60SS-6FP24G240||6 French Plates & 24" Griddle||240v, 1/3 Phase|
|EV60SS-5HT208||5 Hot Tops||208v, 1/3 Phase|
|EV60SS-5HT240||5 Hot Tops||240v, 1/3 Phase|
One year limited parts and labour.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!