The Vulcan HEG48E is a 48" electric griddle that will give you dependable operation and repeatable performance. It can be ordered as 208 or 240 volt, and in 1 or 3 phase power.
It has a 1/2" steel plate which has been designed for uniformity of performance. It comes with snap-action thermostatic controls and heating elements every 12" with a temperature control from 200 – 450° Fahrenheit.
Vulcan creates high-quality, heavy-duty commercial cooking equipment. This 48" griddle will be able to serve you dependably for many years to come.
- Stainless steel front, sides and 4" adjustable legs.
- 1/2" steel plate
- 11" cooking height on 4" adjustable legs.
- Two solid sheathed tubular incoloy heating elements, one snap action thermostat and cycling light per each 12" griddle width.
- Thermostats adjust from 200° to 450° F.
- Heavy duty chromed thermostat knob guards
- Stainless steel 4" back and tapered side splashes.
- 3.5" wide front grease trough empties into a large capacity grease drawer.
- Available in 208V or 240V, 50/60 Hz, 1 or 3 phase power supply.
Standard thermostatic controls (sometimes known as modulating or throttling thermostatic controls) will keep the temperature within 30-40 degrees of the set point, and sometimes with a lagging response due to heavy loads of products, which can cause slower heat recoveries.
Vulcan's Snap-Action thermostatic controls will, on the other hand, control the temperature within 10-15 degrees from the set point, and ensure a faster recovery time, making these perfect for cooking items such as burgers and breakfast fare.
Type Flat top grill
Griddle Plate 48" x 24"
Total Conn. kW 21.6
Voltage 208 or 240
Phase 1 or 3
Dimensions (WDH) 48" x 31.5" x 15.3"
Cooking Surface Depth 24"
Grease Drawer 1.5 Gallons
Ship Weight 400 lb
One year limited parts and labour warranty.
|Vulcan VMCS Clamshell|
*This item has free shipping in Canada! Now, some conditions may apply, so please see our shipping policies or contact us for more information.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural or island location, there may be some charges. Otherwise, this item ships free all across Canada!