Correctional facilities, schools, military bases, and churches -- a Vulcan kettle is a great fit for them all. It's perfect for those recipes that need a little extra time, such as soups or stews.
The Vulcan KDL series Direct Steam Kettle comes with three working capacities: 20, 40, or 60 gallons. It's made with 304 stainless steel, and has a steam jacket rating of 50 psi. The cover is spring-assisted and hinged with a condensate ring, and it has a drop down lift handle. Also, the kettle itself sits on three tubular stainless steel legs with flanged feet.
It's important to note that these kettles are UL Classified for sanitation in accordance with ANSI/NSF, meet ASME code, and are compatible with Vulcan's Just 4 Schools program.
- Floor-model; stationary
- Three working capacities: 20, 40, or 60 gallons
- Ellipsoidal bottom liner formed and fully welded with stainless steel
- Tubular stainless steel legs with flanged feet
- Embossed gallon/litre markings
- Faucet bracket
- 50 psi steam jacket rating
- 2" compression tangent draw-off valve
- Perforated strainer
- Steam control assembly includes condensate return line strainer
- Safety valve steam trap
- UL Classified for sanitation in accordance with ANSI/NSF; meets ASME code
- Compatible with Vulcan's Just 4 Schools program
Model K20DL, K40DL, or K60DL
Input (BHP) 1, 1.5, or 2.3
Weight 155, 190, or 265 lb
Working Capacity 20, 40 or 60 gallons
Power Source Direct Steam
Steam Jacket 2/3
WARRANTYOne year parts and labour.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!