A Vulcan kettle is a great fit for all types of kitchens. From correctional facilities and military bases, to churches and schools, it's perfect for those recipes that need a little extra time, like stews, soups, and chilies.
The Vulcan KEL series Electric Kettle comes with three working capacities: 20, 40, or 60 gallons. It's made with 304 stainless steel, and has a steam jacket rating of 50 psi. The cover is spring-assisted and hinged with a condensate ring, and it has a drop down lift handle.
Furthermore, the KEL series models come with a stainless steel enclosure for their “water resistant” controls. These controls include a power switch with an accompanying indicator light, as well as a nob for temperature control. The kettle sits on three tubular stainless steel legs with flanged feet.
It's important to note that these kettles are UL Classified for sanitation in accordance with ANSI/NSF, meet ASME code, and are compatible with Vulcan's Just 4 Schools program.
- Floor-model; stationary
- Three working capacities: 20, 40, or 60 gallons
- Waterproof, electric controls
- Ellipsoidal bottom liner formed and fully welded with stainless steel
- Tubular stainless steel legs with flanged feet
- Embossed gallon/litre markings
- Faucet bracket
- 50 psi steam jacket rating
- 2" compression tangent draw-off valve
- Perforated strainer
- Steam control assembly includes condensate return line strainer, and, safety valve steam trap
- UL Classified for sanitation in accordance with ANSI/NSF; meets ASME code
- Compatible with Vulcan's Just 4 Schools program
Model K20EL, K40EL, or K60EL
Input (KW) 12 or 18
Weight 196, 255, or 390 lb
Working Capacity 20, 40, or 60 gallons
Power Source Electric
Steam Jacket 2/3
One year parts and labour.
*This item has free shipping in Canada! Now, some conditions may apply, so please see our shipping policies or contact us for more information.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!