Correctional facilities, schools, military bases, and churches -- a Vulcan kettle is a great fit for them all. It's perfect for those recipes that need a little extra time, such as soups or stews.
The Vulcan KGL series Gas Steam Kettle comes with three working capacities: 20, 40, or 60 gallons. It's made with 304 stainless steel, and has a steam jacket rating of 50 psi. The cover is spring-assisted, hinged with a condensate ring, and has a drop down lift handle.
With the controls you're getting splash-proof housing with an on/off switch and an intuitive temperature control. The burner comes with an electronic ignition and the kettle itself sits on three tubular stainless steel legs with flanged feet.
It's important to note that these kettles are UL Classified for sanitation in accordance with ANSI/NSF, meet ASME code, and are compatible with Vulcan's Just 4 Schools program.
- Floor-model; stationary
- Three working capacities: 20, 40, or 60 gallons
- Ellipsoidal bottom liner formed and fully welded with stainless steel
- Tubular stainless steel legs with flanged feet
- Embossed gallon/litre markings
- Faucet bracket
- 50 psi steam jacket rating
- 2" compression tangent draw-off valve
- Perforated strainer
- Steam control assembly includes condensate return line strainer, and, safety valve steam trap
- 115 V cord and 3 prong plug
- UL Classified for sanitation in accordance with ANSI/NSF; meets ASME code
- Compatible with Vulcan's Just 4 Schools Program
Model K20GL, K40GL, or K60GL
Input (BHP) 100,000
Weight 400, 600, or 950 lb
Working Capacity 20, 40, or 60 gallons
Power Source Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
Steam Jacket 2/3
One year limited parts and labour warranty.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!