The Vulcan SG44 is a powerful, top-tier convection oven, with 120,000 BTU per hour -- it's a powerful oven that also gives you precise controls and a soft bake function. So you'll be able to evenly cook a wide variety of items, from delicate baked goods, to meat, vegetables, casseroles, and more. You can go from the gentle bake mode to heavy load operation with the flip of a switch.
This is an energy efficient oven with a fast heat recovery: it has been Energy Star Certified, so it will end up saving you money on your energy bill. It has the lowest idle energy rate of all full-size gas convection ovens. So overall, with the SG44 you're buying the perfect combination of performance and control. For more information on this oven, check out Vulcan's brochure.
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and door gaskets
- Easy-to-clean porcelain-coated enameled steel interior
- 120,000 BTU/hr total input
- Gentle bake mode selector switch for greater flexibility
- Independently operated doors with full-length hinge pins and welded full- door frames
- Full-view door windows
- 1/2 HP 2-speed fan motor
- Auxiliary fan switch for rapid cool-down
- European-style, easy-to-replace interior lights
- 11 position rack guide and 5 nickel-plated oven racks (per section)
- 3/4" gas connection with internal combination gas pressure regulator and safety solenoids system
Depth 41.1" including handles
Total BTU 120,000
Weight 820 lb
One year parts and labour warranty.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!