The Vulcan VC44G convection oven offers the versatile performance your restaurant staff needs to prepare a varied menu with consistently great results. With gentle air circulation and even heat distribution, this all-purpose oven produce delicious, evenly cooked casseroles, meats, vegetables, and baked goods. It also saves on operating costs with an energy-efficient heat recovery system.
This convection oven can be ordered in standard or bakery depth, and with solid state controls or with programmable computer controls. Vulcan has not compromised its quality on this convection oven and so has delivered a top-quality machine that will serve you for years to come.
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and legs.
- Independently operated stainless steel doors with double pane windows.
- 50,000 BTU/hr. burner per section, 100,000 BTU/hr. total.
- Electronic spark igniters.
- 1⁄2 H.P. two speed oven blower-motor. 120/60/1 with 6' cord and plug. 7.7 amps per section. 15.4 amps total draw.
- Oven cool switch for rapid cool down.
- Porcelain enamel on steel oven interior.
- Five nickel plated oven racks with eleven rack positions per section.
- 3⁄4" rear gas connection with combination gas pressure regulator and safety solenoid system.
One year limited parts and labor.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!