The Vulcan VC55GD is a top of the line convection oven, with a high-quality design from top to bottom, inside and out. It is an Energy Star Certified oven that will deliver consistent results and save you money on your energy bill. Rather than trying to cut corners, Vulcan has stuck with quality.
This oven will offer the versatility your kitchen staff needs to prepare a varied menu with consistently great results. It features gentle air circulation and even heat distribution, which will produce delicious, evenly-cooked, professional quality casseroles, meats, vegetables, sides and baked goods.
Kitchen managers can also expect increased productivity with simple and intuitive controls, scalable capacity, and decreased operating costs. Vulcan responds to their customer's needs by introducing enhancements like grab-and-go oven racks, cool-to-the-touch door handles, optional left-side controls, and the KI Award Winning VC5 oven with removable, easy to clean doors.
- 2017 KI Award Winner
- 5 nickel-plated oven racks with 11 rack positions
- Cool-to-the-touch door handles
- Intuitive, simple to use controls with rapid cool down switch
- Stainless steel doors, front, sides and top
- Porcelain enamel on steel oven interior
- Standard depth, double deck (2 oven sections) on 8" legs
- Lift-off, removable doors for easy cleaning; 2017 Kitchen Innovations Award Winner Independent glass doors
- Simple dial controls with bright LED display and built-in diagnostics
Exterior Dimensions (WDH) 40" x 39.25" x 68.75"
Oven Cavity Dimensions (WDH) 29" x 22.1" x 20"
Total BTU/hr 100,000
Motor (2) 1/2 HP, 120 V, 8 Amp
Power Source Gas
Controls LED Display
One year parts and labour warranty.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!