With a class-leading 1" thick, top-seam welded griddle plate, the VCRG-T Series thermostatic gas griddle delivers increased production capacity, faster recovery and superior temperature control.
- 1" thick polished steel griddle plate-a full 20 1/2" deep, with 3 1/2" tapered stainless steel splashes
- Embedded, mechanical snap-action thermostats for high performance and optimal response time with temperature control from 200-450°F
- 25,000 BTU/hr U-shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12" of griddle width
- 1 pilot safety valve for every 2 burners; safety will completely shut off gas to pilot and burners if pilot extinguishes
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame
- Constructed standard for natural gas service. LP conversion kit supplied with unit.
Standard thermostatic controls (sometimes known as modulating or throttling thermostatic controls) will keep the temperature within 30-40 degrees of the set point, and sometimes with a lagging response due to heavy loads of products, which can cause slower heat recoveries.
Vulcan's Snap-Action thermostatic controls will, on the other hand, control the temperature within 10-15 degrees from the set point, and ensure a faster recovery time, making these perfect for cooking items such as burgers and breakfast fare.
Total BTUs 75,000
Type Flat top grill
Dimensions (WDH) 36" x 27" x 16"
Power Source Gas
Size 36 in.
Griddle Plate (WD) 36" x 20.5"
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!