The Waring WW300BX commercial waffle maker with two separate side-by-side irons, making this model ideal for cafés, diners, and other foodservice locations. It can produce up to 75 inch-thick Belgian-style waffles per hour. It has triple-coated nonstick plates and heavy-duty, durable, die-cast housing.
The WW300BX has a rotary feature to provide even browning and baking of waffles. The drip traps and removable and dishwasher-safe. The two grills have independent and adjustable temperature controls, indicator lights, and even an audio chime signals.
- NSF Approved
- Produces up to 75+ Belgian waffles (1" thick) per hour
- Rotary feature for even baking and browning
- Triple-coated nonstick plates
- Heating elements are embedded into plates
- Removable, dishwasher-safe drip trays
- Heavy-duty, die-cast housing is durable and easy to clean
- Independent, adjustable temperature controls let you cook different batters separately, at the same time
- Independent power ON and READY-TO-BAKE LED indicators, and audio chime signals when the unit is ready to cook and when the waffle is ready to serve
Dimensions (WDH) 20" x 16.8" x 9.75"
Output 75 waffles per hour
Weight 16 lb
One year limited warranty.