Usually ships in
1 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
The Waring WWD200 commercial waffle maker has a heavy-duty construction for durability and dependability. It can produce up to 60 Classic waffles an hour (with ⅝" thickness). Or you can order the "WW200" which makes 1" thick Belgian waffles, up to 50 an hour.
It has triple-coated nonstick surfaces; heavy-duty, die-cast housing; embedded heating elements; and a rotary feature that ensures even results and quick cleanup. It is 120v with 1300w power.
- Makes up to 60 Belgian waffles (⅝" thick) per hour
- Heavy-duty, die-cast housing
- Embedded heating elements for precise temperature control
- Rotary feature for even baking and browning
Output 60 waffles per hour
Electrical 120v, 1300w
Waffle Thickness 5/8"
Accessories Measuring Cup, Drip Tray
Dimensions (HWD) 10" x 11" x 17"
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST