With the Torq 2.0 commercial blender from Waring, you're going to be able to quickly prepare margaritas, daiquiris, sauces, soups, and much more with its powerful 2 horsepower motor. This series of blenders has a few different model options: it comes in the TBBB145 with toggle switches, the TBB160 with an electronic keypad and a 60 second timer, or the TBB175 with a variable dial control.
And you're able to buy these blenders with the standard 48 oz. BPA-free copolyester container, or with a 48 oz. or 64 oz. stainless steel container. All of these blenders are very powerful: you're going to be able to blend up to three 16 ounce margaritius in 8 seconds or less. And its drive coupling is durable, stainless steel, and can be easily replaced by you.
Please note, with the metal construction of this blender jar, it is best if you hand-wash it, rather than putting it in the dishwasher. And as for blending frozen fruit, that should be okay as long as you thaw out the fruit a little bit.
- High performance 2 horsepower, 2-speed motor with 24,000 max RPM
- Durable stainless steel, user-replaceable drive coupling
- Blend three 16-oz. margaritas in 8 seconds or less
- Available in three control configurations
- 48 ounce stackable, BPA-free co-polyester jar, or 48 ounce or 64 ounce stainless steel jar
- Made in the USA
Electrical 120v, 50/60Hz, 15A
Listings cETLus, NSF
Weight 10 pounds
Dimensions (DWH) 8" x 7.5" x 17.75"
Cord Length 5 feet
Stainless Steel Containers
Limited two year motor warranty. One year parts and labour.