Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A 14-inch cook's fork for handling food
The Winco KFP-140 is a 14 inch cook's fork. It's sometimes known as a pot fork or chef's fork and is sometimes referred to as a carving fork. This cook's fork has a 5 inch blade. It's a full tang blade -- curved, forged, and made of extra-heavyweight, German high carbon stainless steel. The handle is made from black-coloured POM, and it is NSF-approved.
Pot forks are meant for handling awkwardly shaped foods. Consider a stew. This fork is long enough to keep your hand from burning hot liquid. And generally speaking, it's easier to maneuver the roast around if you spear it first. A cook's fork like the Winco KFP-140 can also be used to handle meat while it cooks on the grill, thanks to its length and the durability of its steel. Having a full tang blade, the KFP-140 is more durable than other chef's forks that aren't full tang.
- Meant for use in commercial kitchens or restaurants
- 14-inches long
- Well-constructed full tang blade
- Made with German steel
- Meant for maneuvering large chunks of food
Length 14 inches
Blade 5 inches
Material German steel
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST