Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A 12.5 inch cook's fork for handling food
The Winco KPF-612 cook's fork is 12.5 inches. It's sometimes known as a pot fork or chef's fork and is sometimes referred to as a carving fork. This cook's fork has a 6 inch blade, meaning it is not a full-tang blade. The fork is stainless steel and can handle occasional to moderate use in any commercial kitchen or restaurant.
Pot forks are meant for handling awkwardly shaped foods. Consider a stew. This fork is long enough to keep your hand from burning in hot liquid. And generally speaking, it's easier to maneuver the roast around if you spear it first. Since the KPF-612 is not a full tang fork, it may be more susceptible to breaking under heavy use. However, this option is more affordable than a cook's fork with a full-tang blade. If you're looking for a full-tang model, check out the KFP-140.
- Made for use in commercial kitchens and restaurants
- 12.5 inches long
- 6 inch blade
- Well-constructed stainless steel blade
- Wooden handle that's easy to grip
- Meant for maneuvering large chunks of food
Length 12.6 inches
Blade 6 inches
Material Stainless steel
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST