Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
3 mesh options for maximum straining possibilities
Winco's mesh strainer with a wooden handle is commercial-quality and available in 5 different configurations, including 3 types of mesh: single medium, double medium, and double fine. It comes in 2 sizes: 8- and 10.5-inch bowl diameters. It is available with either tinned or stainless steel construction.
Strainers are meant for straining a variety of different foods/liquids, and the mesh that you choose will depend on what you want to strain. If you're straining liquid and want to separate tiny bits, you'll want to go with a double mesh option. For example, if you've just boiled a chicken in preparation for chicken fricot, there's a chance it can leave behind tiny bits of bone. As a result, you'd want a strainer with extra mesh to be able to filter any tiny bits out.
- 3 mesh options: single medium, double medium, and double fine
- Both tinned and stainless steel options available
- Both 8- and 10.5-inch bowl diameters available
- Flat wooden handle
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST