Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
3-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
This juicer is for lemons, limes, oranges, and more, plus has a vertical extraction system and auto filter
Zummo's Z40 Nature is a commercial juicer with a vertical juice extraction system to achieve maximum profitability (up to 40 fruit in 1 minute) and provide the purest juice. Perfect for restaurants, cafés, hotels, and more as it will process a variety of fruits.
It has an automatic belt filter, which sweeps away pulp and seeds remaining in the filter. The top-mounted rotating basket has a folding door and can be placed at the front or rear, depending on your preference, and has a capacity of 44 pounds. This model also features a dual-position tap, shaped like a swing level, which prevents juice accumulation in the base for maximum purity and hygiene.
The Z40 also has a stainless steel body, digital programmer, drip tray, and grille. It is NSF-certified.
- Can process 40 fruit per minute
- Unique vertical juice extraction system achieves maximum profitability, obtaining the purest possible juice with the greatest operational functionality
- Automatic filter sweeps away seeds and pulp
- Top-mounted rotating basket can be placed at front or rear
- Dual-position tap to prevent juice accumulation in the base
- NSF Certified
- Safety blocking sensors
- Digital programmer
- Drip tray and grille
Dimensions (WDH) 23.4" x 21.7" x 38.6"
Fruit Per Minute 40
Basket Capacity 44 lb
Weight 180 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST