This Omcan polycarbonate measuring cup, or simply known as a plastic measuring cup, is built to withstand any chips and cracks that may come from being used in a professional kitchen environment. It has raised external markings that display both imperial and metric systems of measurement. These measuring cup is both dishwasher and freezer safe in case you need to store food for later use.
Plastic measuring cups are a staple of many commercial kitchens. Bakers and chefs will often use these to measure egg whites, milk, juice, broth, and a variety of other ingredients. They'll even keep up to three or four different sizes in the kitchen at any given time.
- Comes in a variety of sizes: 1 cup, 1 pint, 1 quart, 2 quarts, and 4 quarts
- Polycarbonate construction with matte finish
- External markings in both imperial and metric systems of measurement
- Dishwasher and freezer safe
- Considered a staple in many commercial kitchens
|OMC-80570||1 cup / 250 ml
|OMC-80571||1 pint / 568 ml
|OMC-80572||1 quart / 1.1 L
|OMC-80573||2 quarts / 2.3 L
|OMC-80574||4 quarts / 4.5 L