This bowl is perfect for serving soups or cereals at your restaurant or foodservice establishment. It is sometimes called a cereal bowl, chowder bowl, or soup bowl. Our customers often use this for a larger soup that would be a main dish — like a corn chowder or clam chowder. It is part of Browne's "Palm" series of white ceramic dinnerware, which is one of the most popular on the market, and for good reason: it is durable, cost effective, and looks great.
The simple, classic design and white colour can work with almost any restaurant and décor. We sell these to all sorts of establishments, from diners to fast food restaurants, to mom and pop shops, to big chains. These are heavy, durable, and resistant to thermal shocks.
The porcelain is stain resistant and dishwasher safe, microwave safe, and oven safe up to 350° Fahrenheit. White dinnerware is a favourite of the vast majority of restaurants for a reason: it puts the focus on your food. The wonderful colours of your food will be highlighted by going with simple white dinnerware. If you're looking for a smaller version of this bowl, we also have a 10.5 ounce version.
- A classic white round porcelain bowl with a 15 ounce capacity
- Perfect for serving soups or cereals
- Popular in a wide variety of establishments: casual dining, fast food, cafeterias, institutions, family restaurants, and more
- Designed to nest and stack
- Durable, heavy-weight, at a cost-effective price point
- Comes in a case of 12
- Dishwasher safe, microwave safe, and oven safe up to 350° Fahrenheit
Type Bowl, China
Material Porcelain (ceramic)
Capacity 15 oz. (444 ml)
Dimensions 5.6" x 2.25" (14.3 x 5.7 cm)