While most bowls can technically be stacked and placed on top of each other, this bowl is designed to be properly "stackable" so that it is compact and sturdy while in storage. This ridge on this 10.5 ounce bowl also gives it an elegant design which some people prefer to a more rounded bowl shape.
This bowl is often used for smaller soups (great for soup and a sandwich meals), chowders, or for a small side salad. It is part of Browne's "Palm" series of white ceramic dinnerware, which is one of the most popular on the market, and for good reason: it is durable, cost effective, and looks great.
The simple, classic design and white colour can work with almost any restaurant and décor. We sell these to all sorts of establishments, from diners to fast food restaurants, to mom and pop shops, to big chains. These are heavy, durable, and resistant to thermal shocks.
The porcelain is stain resistant and dishwasher safe, microwave safe, and oven safe up to 350° Fahrenheit. White dinnerware is a favourite of the vast majority of restaurants for a reason: it puts the focus on your food. The wonderful colours of your food will be highlighted by going with simple white dinnerware.
- A stackable porcelain bowl with a 10.5 ounce capacity
- Perfect for side salads or smaller soups
- Great for soup and sandwich meals
- Popular in a wide variety of establishments: casual dining, fast food, cafeterias, institutions, family restaurants, and more
- When stacked will be a sturdy column for effective storage
- Durable, heavy-weight, at a cost-effective price point
- Comes in a case of 12
- Dishwasher safe, microwave safe, and oven safe up to 350° Fahrenheit
Type Bowl, China
Material Porcelain (ceramic)
Capacity 10.5 oz. (310 ml)
Diameter 4.5" (11.4 cm)