Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A large stainless steel potato ricer for ricing potatoes and other vegetables
The Browne 746193 is a large portion potato ricer with with a welded frame constructed out of stainless steel. As a result, this potato ricer can handle day-to-day use in any commercial kitchen or restaurant. In total, the ricer is 17 inches long, and the cup size is 5" x 4.5".
Potato ricers do manually what one may otherwise be able to do with a food processor and a sieve. The point is to make light, fluffy potatoes that consist of fine shreds. Once the potato is in this state, it's significantly easier to mix it with other ingredients like butter or cream. Additionally, a potato ricer can be used to remove the excess water of potatoes to improve their quality for making foods like hash browns or chips.
- Large portion size
- For potatoes up to 5" x 4.5"
- Durable stainless steel welded frame
- 17" long
- Easy to use
- Great for improving the quality of potatoes for cooking and eating
Bowl 5" x 4.5"
Material Stainless steel
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST