The Bunn Crescendo espresso machine gives you an authentic single-cup espresso, served pure, or built into your choice of 9 café beverages. It has touchpad controls which have two programmable portion sizes, 8 and 12 ounce, and 9 beverage choices, plus hot water.
This machine's attractive design and compact footprint complement front-of-house and self-service environments.
- Precision burrs are used for clean-cut milling of the beans and assurance of superior grounds production
- Engineered with three powder hoppers: two 3.3 lb hoppers for larger demand flavors and one 2.2 lb (1 kg) hopper for an additional selection
- Prominent 2.2 pound bean hopper allows for full visibility of fresh whole beans
- Spent pucks are automatically deposited in a 70-puck capacity holding bin: optionally, spent pucks may be eliminated via a through-counter chute
- Touchpad features two programmable portion sizes of 8 to 12 ounce each, up to nine beverage choices, plus hot water
- Compact footprint
- Bright, high-visibility nozzle defines the 5.5" height of the dispense area
- 9 bar pressure assures optimal extraction and, coupled with a variable brew group, produces superb single or double shots, each finished with a handsome crema
- Adjustable speed auger motors deliver reliable performance, routinely fulfilling ingredient portioning requirements
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
Item # 44300.6201
Dimensions (WHD) 17.8" x 36.8" x 25.3"
Ship Weight 101 lb
Water Access Plumbed
Cord Attached Yes
Plug Type NEMA 5-15P
Output 40 cups per hour (8 oz cups)
Input H²O Temp. 60°F
# Wires Plus Ground 2
One year parts and labour warranty.