Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A roll of bar and shelf liner that will help protect your glassware
The Winco BL-240C is a 2' x 40' roll of clear bar liner. The plastic is BPA free. Bar liner is meant to protect your glassware from chipping and wear. It can be easily cut and applied to a variety of different surfaces. It is BPA free.
Consider you have chrome wire or metal shelving at your establishment. Stemware and other glassware may be likely to break if it's placed on top of a hard surface. This is where bar liner comes in. With a strip of barliner, the glasses are more secure and have a softer surface to be placed on. You can also put bar liner on carrying trays.
- 2 foot by 40 foot roll
- Bar liner is clear so it fits into its surroundings
- Can be easily cut and applied to a variety of different surfaces
- Keeps glasses from slipping, sliding, and chipping
- BPA free
Dimensions (WL) 2' x 40'
Material BPA-free plastic
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST