Usually ships in
2 year manufacturer warranty
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A durable, polycarbonate Camwear food storage container capable of storing wet and dry ingredients
Cambro's Camwear clear, polycarbonate storage container is great for any commercial kitchen from bakeries to restaurants to more. It has both metric and imperial measurements listed on the side so you always know how much product you have. It comes in five different capacities: 2 quarts, 4 quarts, 6 quarts, 8 quarts, and 12 quarts.
Polycarbonate containers are made for both wet and dry contents, which makes them great for storing sauces and soups. They can withstand a temperature range of -40° to 121° Celsius (-40° to 210° Fahrenheit). If you plan to store dry ingredients like flour, sugar, rice, pancake mix, etc., consider our polypropylene containers instead.
- Great for wet and dry ingredient storage at bakeries, restaurants, and more
- Dishwasher safe
- Includes metric and imperial measurements
- Withstands temperatures of -40° to 121° Celsius (-40° to 210° Fahrenheit)
- Sturdy polycarbonate construction
- NSF certified
- Two year warranty
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST