Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
High-quality and durable cutlery for your restaurant
Browne's Modena Series is the best-quality series of restaurant flatware that we stock. We most often sell this series to sit-down restaurants and higher-end establishments. It is heavier and better quality than Browne's Windsor and WIN2 series, and is slightly higher quality than the Contour, Eclipse, and Celine series. You can order spoons, forks, or knives — each item comes in a box of one dozen. The Modena series comes in a modern simple style that will work in many different kinds of establishments.
This series is 18/10 stainless steel. This means it's 18% chromium and 10% nickel, which means it is perfect for fine-dining and luxury experiences. It has a satin finish, and is the heaviest flatware we stock. If you're looking to compare the different flatware series we have, check out our comparison chart.
Figuring out how much cutlery you need for a restaurant can be a bit of an art. It depends on how many seats you have, your customer turnover rate, your ware-washing capacity, and reserve supply. For a helpful guideline, refer to the following chart. The numbers are in terms of items per seat. So for casual dining, the number is 4 for dinner fork. So if you have a 100-seat casual dining restaurant, the suggestion is for you to have around 400 dinner forks. But this will vary based on the specifics of your establishment.
- A high-quality series of restaurant flatware
- Series includes forks, knives, spoons in different styles
- Sold in boxes of 12
- Ideal for sit-down restaurants and higher-end restaurants who are looking for quality cutlery at a reasonable price
- Heavier weight set: the knife is 3.5 mm thick at the handle and weighs 100 grams
Material Stainless Steel
Knife 13/0, 3.5 mm
|503003||Dinner Fork||7.3" (18.4 cm)|
|503010||Salad Fork||6.5" (16.5 cm)|
|503011S||Dinner Knife, Serrated||8.9" (22.5 cm)|
|503023||Teaspoon||6.3" (15.9 cm)|
|503013||Round Soup Spoon||7" (17.8 cm)|
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST