1-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Bring foods to the perfect serving temperature with this 4/3-sized rethermalizer
APW Wyott's CW-3AI is a 4/3 sized countertop food cooker, server, and rethermalizer with a capacity of 28.5 quarts (27 litres.) This model is designed for cooking as well as rethermalizing frozen or refrigerated pre-cooked foods. It's meant to be used wet with a temperature range of 100˚ to 212˚ Fahrenheit (38˚ to 100˚ Celsius.) It's perfect for soup, chili, stew, or other foods that need a quick thaw or stay at a warming heat for serving.
The CW-3AI features a stainless steel construction plus 1/2-inch rubber legs. It features unique serpentine-shaped, high-wattage heating elements to distribute heat evenly throughout the warmer. The unit has 1-inch fibreglass insulation to protect against too much heat buildup.
There is a steel element support, which stabilizes the heating elements and also reflects the heat towards the well. This unit has thermostatic temperature controls and knob guards are included.
- Great for buffets, serving lines, back bars or back-of-the-house
- Designed to cook and hold precooked foods from refrigerated or frozen state
- Perfect for soups, chili, and other dishes that need a quick thaw during the cooking cycles and a gentle warming heat for serving
- Serpentine shaped heating elements that evenly distribute heat throughout the unit
- Steel element support stabilizes heating elements and reflects heat toward well
- Model is provided with knob guards
- 1-inch fiberglass insulation
- 1/2" rubber legs
- Designed to be used wet from 100˚ to 212˚ F (38˚ to 100˚C)
- Heavy-duty stainless steel for long life
- Thermostatically controlled
- Wet use only
Brand APW Wyott
Dimensions (WDH) 14.7" x 30.6" x 10.6"
Capacity 27 L (28.5 qt.)
Electrical 120V, 1800W, 15A, 60Hz, 1PH
Ship Weight 30 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST