Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A commercial citrus zester for achieving the smallest bit of flavouring from citrus
The Barfly M15400P is a stainless steel citrus zester with a black polypropylene handle. The overall length of the tool is 5.63 inches. The edge of the blade is professional grade cutlery steel that is extremely sharp and easy to glide across the surface of lemons or limes.
When it comes to getting flavour strips for mixed drinks, you have a couple different options. Channel knives -- which we have on our website -- will give you the largest strip of zest you can achieve apart from putting a literal peel in your drink. We also offer an orange zester/channel knife combo, which can give you both a large strip of zest and the smallest strip of zest that can be had.
The Barfly M15400P falls somewhere in the middle of these two options. It doesn't achieve zest as large as a channel knife, and also not as small as a zesting blade that would lightly scrape across the surface of a fruit. It's also worth reiterating that this channel knife is designed to be used exclusively with lemons and/or limes.
- Stainless steel construction ensures it stays sharp despite regular use
- Black, polypropylene handle is stylish and easy to hold
- Meant for zesting lemons and limes
- Blade size achieves medium-sized zest
- Great for flavouring drinks or cooking
Handle Black Polypropylene
Blade Stainless steel
Length 5.63 inches
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST