Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A nifty tool to quickly add a citrus garnish to drinks and desserts
The Barfly M15500 is a channel knife that allows you to quickly add a citrus garnish to drinks and desserts. It has a slip-resistant handle and a sharp, machine-cut notch that glides over the surface of the fruit with hardly any effort.
Channel knives are great for slicing through the tough skin of citrus. Additionally, they can also be used on vegetables like cucumbers. You can use channel knives as bar tools for adding finishing touches to a cocktail, or in a bakery for giving your baked goods some extra panache.
- Cuts easily with cutlery-grade steel
- Precisely-machined cutting-notch to create attractive garnishes
- Molded, slip-resistant handle makes holding it feel natural
- Can be used on fruit and vegetables
- Fit for use in a variety of foodservice establishments
Type Channel knife
Handle Black polypropylene plastic
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST