Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A muddler with textured bottom for releasing your cocktail's full potential
The Barfly M37022 is a muddler made of black, food grade polypropylene that can withstand daily use by a professional bartender or hobbyist. It has a textured bottom that helps with crushing or mashing ingredients. It's 8.25 inches long, so it's long enough to use in taller mixing or cocktail glasses.
Muddlers, sometimes referred to as a bartender's pestle or mixologist's pestle, are an essential tool for crushing and mashing ingredients for drinks. Citrus, herbs, berries – whatever type of cocktail you want to make, a muddler can help bring out the flavour by crushing the ingredients. And the degree to which you want to crush is up to you and easy to control; however, muddlers are typically not used to mash the ingredients to a paste, but rather to extract a little bit of flavour.
With a polypropylene muddler, you can handle jobs that might have a negative effect on a wooden muddler. For example, wood is porous, so it's more prone to become seasoned if used regularly with certain ingredients. Additionally, it may be easier to break than polypropylene plastic if you were to use it with harder ingredients, like nuts. The Barfly M37022 is a firmer muddler that can take on harder ingredients, and you don't have to worry about it holding onto flavours.
- Shape can be grasped easily in hand
- Made of firm, polypropylene plastic that can crush tougher ingredients and withstand daily use
- 8.25" length can reach the bottom of tall glasses
- Textured bottom aids with flavour extraction
Material Polypropylene plastic
Style Black, textured bottom
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST