Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A probe-type thermometer for monitoring the internal temperatures of food
The Bios Professional 300SC is a thermocouple thermometer for checking the internal temperatures of foods, in order to make sure they meet HAACP standards. HAACP simply means hazard analysis of critical control points. A lot of restaurant chains use thermocouple thermometers to ensure the quality and safety of their food.
This probe-type thermometer has an accuracy reading of +/-1% or 1° Celsius (1.80° F); whichever is greater. The probe is a "K" type probe, and the thermometer has an auto shut-off feature to save the battery. It is both shock-resistant and splash-proof. The probe temperature range is -64° to 500° Celsius. The unit temperature range is -64° to 1400° Celsius.
A lot of people use thermometer guns to check atmospheric temperatures. However, there are times when you need to check the internal temperature of foods. A specific example of where you'd want to use a thermocouple thermometer is for checking the temperature of whole chickens as they cook on a line. Another example where you'd use this thermometer is for vegetables in a fridge or freezer that you want to make sure are at the ideal storing temperature. You can even check soup with this kind of thermometer.
- NSF approved
- Meant for keeping food to HAACP standards
- Accuracy reading of +/-1% or 1° Celsius (1.80°F)
- 6-inch, "K" type probe included
- Shock resistant
- Splash proof
- Probe temperature range of -64° to 500° Celsius (-83.2° to 932° Fahrenheit)
- Unit temperature range of -64° to 1400° Celsius (-83.2° 1999° Fahrenheit
Brand Bios Professional
Type "K" Probe
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST