Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
One-Year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Gloves to keep hands protected while using sharp kitchen knives
Bios Professional's protective, cut-resistant gloves are available in 4 sizes - small through extra-large. These gloves would be best suited for use in kitchens, workshops, or outdoors; these gloves are not for use with moving or serrated blades. The inner core is cut-resistant stainless steel, which is wrapped in a nylon spandex.
Bios' gloves provides expert grip on all surfaces and feature an extended cuff to keep wrists safe as well. They are stain- and moisture-resistant. They are also dishwasher-safe.
These gloves are sold one at a time, not in pairs. They are rated as high cut-resistant, and are certified lab tested to 42.9 N. This item has a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- Sold one at a time, not in pairs
- One-year manufacturer warranty
- Cut-resistant gloves for protecting hands
- Stainless steel inner core, sheathed in nylon spandex
- Provides tough grip on all surfaces
- Extended cuff keep wrist safe as well
- Stain- and moisture-resistant
- Dishwasher safe
- Certified lab tested to 42.9 N
- Available in 4 sizes
Brand Bios Professional
Materials Stainless Steel Inner Core, Nylon Spandex
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST