Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $350+
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Simple and practical, this oval-shaped baking dish is perfect for serving delicious meals
Browne's stoneware baking dish is white, making the food inside the main feature. It has a capacity of 266 mL, or 9 oz., and the dimensions (WDH) are 6 inches wide, 4 inches deep, and 1.5 inches high. It is light, only weighing 0.7 pounds.
This oval-shaped baker can be used for serving dishes such as baked potatoes or smaller casseroles. It can also function as a presentation dish, but once again, the food with its bold colours will be centre stage against this white backdrop. What's the difference between stoneware and ceramic? Stoneware is non-porous ceramic dinnerware made from stoneware clay
- Simple, stylish stoneware can work with almost any restaurant décor
- 266 mL (9 oz.) capacity
- Usually used for hot foods, but works just fine for cold
- White colour gives prominence to food itself
Dimensions (WDH) 6" x 4" x 1.5"
Capacity 266 mL (9 oz.)
Material Stoneware / Ceramic
Weight 0.7 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST