Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A professional-quality oval bar spoon that allows baristas to easily mix drinks
The Browne 57501 is an 11" stainless steel oval bar spoon. With its twisted shape it makes it really easy to grip and stir liquids of any thickness, because when using a bar spoon, the objective is to keep the rounded back of the spoon against the glass while stirring. This creates a smooth whirlpool that's great for blending.
Whether your glasses be tall or short, this spoon is capable of stirring them. Additionally, the unique shape of this spoon allows it to be easily identified as being for the bartender to use behind the bar.
- Stainless steel construction ensures that it is foodsafe and easy to clean
- Twisted shape that's great for stirring
- 11" long to be able to stir glasses of any size
- Made specifically for bartenders
Type Bar Spoon
Material Stainless steel
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST