Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $350+
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A steak weight for keeping the edges of your steak from curling
The Browne 709 is an 8.75" x 4.75" steak weight. It has a wooden handle that's easy to grip, and a ribbed flat bottom for adding texture to a cooked steak. The metal itself is grey iron, so it will last for a long time in a restaurant or commercial kitchen.
Steaks have a tendency to curl up when they cook as they lose their water content. If you've ever had a curled steak, you would know that this isn't the ideal way to be served a steak. Steak weights allow one to cook the steak so that its shape stays consistent.
- 8.75" x 4.75" -- big enough to fit over a large steak
- Ribbed flat bottom for adding texture to a steak
- Grey iron plate will last for a long time
- Wooden handle that's easy to grip
- Keeps steak flat while cooking
Dimensions (WD) 8.75" x 4.75"
Material Grey iron
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST