Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A commercial ice chipper for carving ice balls
The Browne 746740 is a nine inch ice chipper. The points are forged out of carbon steel and the handle is hardwood which is easy to hold and gives it a distinct, old world feel. This is a heavy-duty tool meant to be used by professional bartenders.
When carving an iceball, you typically start with a large block of ice and work it down to a chunk that's near big enough to fit into a glass. You can use this six-point ice chipper to achieve this. When the ice is small enough to be put into a drink, you can continue to use this chipper to lightly chip at the exterior and make it into a sphere. Ice balls are the perfect shape of ice to add extra panache to your drinks. Some drinks that go well with ice balls are mint juleps, moscow mules, whiskey on the rocks, and margaritas, to name a few.
- Professional ice chipper meant to be used in bars
- 9" long
- Heavy-duty, carbon steel points
- Easy-to-hold, wooden handle
- Meant for making ice balls
Dimensions (L) 9"
Material Carbon steel; wooden handle
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST