The Bunn Axiom-DV-TC is a dual voltage commercial coffee brewer. It can operate at 120v, 120/208v, or 120/240v. At the lower voltage, it can produce up to 67 cups of coffee an hour, and at the higher voltages it can produce as much as 121 cups of coffee an hour (8 ounce cups).
This brewer pours into thermal carafes up to 8.5 inches tall. The compatible Bunn carafes have 1.9 litre capacities (64 ounces). This coffee brewer's large 5.9 litre tank provides back-to-back brewing capacity, making this a perfect machine for quick-turn environments where high-quality coffee needs to be continuously refreshed.
This commercial brewer has Bunn's "DBC" Digital Brewer Control, for advanced electronic programming capabilities and diagnostics.
This brewer is also available in a slightly taller model (the Bunn Axiom DV APS) which can brew into airpots with 1.9 to 3.8 litre capacities.
- Adjusts automatically to varying water pressure
- Voltage easily converts by flipping a switch and changing the power cord
- For high lime areas, BrewLOGIC technology calculates flow rate and adjusts brew time to maintain consistent pot levels
- Electronic diagnostics and built-in tank drain make service easier
- Ensure coffee quality with programming for brew level, cold brew lock-out and tank temperature, set easily from the front of the machine
- Coffee extraction controlled with programmable pre-infusion, pulse brew and digital temperature control
- Accepts thermal carafe up to 8.5" tall
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods
- Hot water faucet
- SplashGard funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand
Item Number 38700.6011; 38700.6085
Dimensions (WHD) 9" x 17.8" x 22.5"
Water Access Plumbed
Volts 120, 120/208, or 120/240
Amps 12.5, 13, or 15
Watts 1500, 2680, or 3550
Cord Attached Yes (with 120v)
120v Output 67 8 oz. cups per hour
120/208-240v Output 121 8 oz. cups per hour
Input Water Temperature 60°F
One year parts and labour warranty.