The Cleveland SteamCraft 6 is an electric countertop convection steamer with a six pan capacity for steam table pans 12" x 20" x 2.5" deep. This model is boilerless, which means steam is in a 1 gallon open-style resevoir at the bottom of the cooking compartment. A fan then forces the convection steam into the cooking compartment.
The cooking compartment of the SteamCraft 6, otherwise known as the Cleveland 22CET6.1, has a heavy-duty stainless steel cooking compartment and two piece compartment door with a free floating inner door that is self-adjustable and prevents leaks. It features a 60 minute electro-mechanical timer with LED indicator lights for the cooking cycle, a power-on and reset, and a timed and manual bypass switch for constant steaming.
The Cleveland SteamCraft 6 is boilerless, which means you'll have way less cleaning to do than a convection steamer with a boiler. Boilerless models are traditionally slower than models that come with a boiler, which makes them more ideal for environments that require batch cooking.
Cleveland convection steamers are a household name in Canada's restaurant and hospitality industry. They started as Cleveland Range, which was one of the oldest food service equipment providers in the United States. Since then, they have come under the ownership of Welbilt, which through their subsidiaries is the largest manufacturer of cooking and warming food equipment in all of North America. All Cleveland machines sold in Canada are made and serviced in Canada.
- Made in Canada
- Energy Star certified
- In-built, 1 gallon steam well and fan for distributing convection steam
- Cooking capacity for up to six (6), 12" x 20" x 2.5" steam table pans
- One 60 minute electro-mechanical timer with LED indicator lights for the cooking cycle, a power-on and reset, and a timed and manual bypass switch for constant steaming
- Automatic water level control that fills the reservoir when the main power switch is turned on; during cooking the water level is automatically managed
- Steam and fan shut off control when the compartment door is opened
- 12 kW electric heating element encased in a solid aluminum block for quick and efficient heat transfer
- Generator drains automatically when main power is turned off
- Left-hand door hinge
Overall Dimensions (WDH) 21.63" x 32.16" x 31.07
Capacity six (6), 12" x 20" x 2.5"
Voltages 208v / 10.725kW / 3 phase
One year parts and labour warranty from the date the product is installed or twenty-four months from the date of shipment from our facility, whichever comes first.