Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $350+
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A Canadian standard-compliant sleeve that's an alternative to foam and plastic
Globe Commercial Products' series of compostable coffee cup sleeves have a 100% recycled brown kraft paper stock construction with GCP's Compostable logo printed on them, which is manufactured using a chlorine-free process. Being compostable and chemical-free, this sleeve meets Canada's standards for being eco-friendly. These sleeves come in 2 different sizes to fit 8- to 20-ounce cups.
Sleeves like this are most commonly used with take-out cups from restaurants, coffee shops, and more. Its purpose is to keep one's hands safe from being burned while still insulating the cup's hot contents. It can be used with hot or cold drinks and is both microwave- and freezer-safe.
This material contains no chemical adhesives or styrofoam backing. It's BPA-free and resistant to grease.
This heavy-duty product comes in a pack of 1000.
- Compliant with Canadian standards
- Compostable coffee cup sleeve
- Made of 100% recycled brown kraft paper stock
- Manufactured using chlorine-free process
- Contains no chemical adhesives
- Freezer- and microwave-safe
Brand Globe Commercial Products
Material 100% Recycled Corrugated Fibre
|Item #||Fits Cups|
|6085||8 to 10 Ounces|
|6086||12 to 20 Ounces|
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST