Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $350+
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A Canadian standard-compliant lid that's an eco-friendly alternatives to plastic or styrofoam
Globe Commercial Products' lid for food containers has a CPLA construction (crystalized poly-lactic acid, a bio-resin that's made from corn or plant starch extract). Being made from 100% renewable resources and 100% compostable, this lid meets Canada's standards for being eco-friendly. It's available in 2 sizes to accommodate containers from 8- to 32-ounces in capacity.
Lids like this and its containers can be used with both hot and cold servings such as soups, ice creams, stews, salads, and more. They're convenient for takeout, food trucks, leftovers, and more.
It's both microwave- and freezer-safe. This material serves as a great alternative to old-fashioned plastic and foam lids. It's BPA-free, stackable, and resistant to leaks and grease.
This heavy-duty product comes in a pack of 500 or 1000 and a compatible container is also available.
- Compliant with Canadian standards
- CPLA construction
- 100% compostable
- Alternative to plastic or styrofoam lids
- Can be used with hot or cold foods
- Freezer- and microwave-safe
- Leak and grease-resistant
Brand Globe Commercial Products
Material CPLA (Crystalized Poly-Lactic Acid)
|6220||12 to 32 oz.||500|
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST