The Globe C24CB-SR charbroiler comes from Globe’s economy line of cooking equipment, “Chefmate.” So if you’re looking to save some money, but still want a great charbroiler—you’re looking at the right product for you.
It’s got heavy-duty cast iron grates which are reversible and can adjust to three different positions, and it's got durable 10-gauge stainless steel radiants to give you consistent cooking every single time. And you can know that these rugged, high-quality materials are going to last for many years to come.
This charbroiler also has nifty features like a 4” backsplash and sidesplashes, which which stop grease from splashing about. And the cast iron cooktops are easy to take off and give a quick clean.
So all in all the C24CB-SR is a simple, well-priced charbroiler from one of the best foodservice manufacturers in the business.
- Stainless steel construction with extended cool-to-touch front edge
- Full-length stainless steel catch tray
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates are reversible and adjustable to 3 grilling positions
- Stainless steel radiants and legs with adjustable non-skid feet
- 4" high back and side splash for grease and spill protection
- Removable cooktop for easy cleaning and service
- High performance U-style burners, each 35,000 BTUs and provide heat control every 12" and flame every 6"
- One pilot per burner, adjustable with front access
- Unit ships natural gas with liquid propane gas (LP) conversion kit and regulator
Dimensions (WDH) 24” x 30.32” x 15.75”
Net Weight 116.85 lb
Number of Burners 2
Total BTUs 75,000
Cooking Area 24” x 20”
One year parts and labour.