The Globe WL2 heat lamp comes from Globe’s “Chefmate” line of cooking equipment. Whether you have a fast food chain or a fancy restaurant, this Globe food warmer could work for you.
The WL2 has two dome lamps and two bulbs included. Each dome has 250W of power. It allows you to adjust the height of the bulbs to five different positions, so that you can maintain the perfect temperature for your food.
And this is a free-standing machine, so you can move it around easily as needed, and then plug it in with its long 6-foot power cord. And the feet are non-skid, so you don’t have to worry about the heat lamp getting pushed around.
- 500W; Two (250W) dome lamps
- Two (R40) bulbs included for constant warming
- Light bulbs are shatter resistant
- High-temp ceramic bulb sockets
- 5 adjustable heights
- ON/OFF switch conveniently located on post
- Sturdy, anodized aluminum construction with brushed finish
- Freestanding countertop design with non-skid, protective feet
- Stores easily
- 19.75" W x 14" D x 30.75" H (max)
- 6-foot power cord
Plug Type NEMA 5-15
Standard Bulbs Two (250W) screw type bulbs with shatter contained coating.
Acceptable Replacement Bulbs R40, (250W) light bulbs
Overall Dimensions (WDH) 19.75” x 14” x 30.75”
Net Weight 4.5 pounds
One year parts and labour.