Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A modern beer mug for serving your drinks in their best light
The Libbey 5011 is a 15 ounce beer mug made from clear glass. The dimensions (WH) are 4.5" x 5.5". The intended use for this beer mug is for serving, well, beer. But it can be used for serving a variety of other beverages too, such as cider or soda, or even dessert beverages like root beer floats. It ships in a case of 12.
The Libbey 5011 is a stylish beer mug fit for any restaurant, pub, bar, microbrewery, and a variety of other professional foodservice establishments. The glass of these mugs isn't thick, so it's ideal for users who want to show-off the colour of their beverages.
Beer mugs are a staple in the realm of pub glassware. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes – but the most important feature is arguably the handle. This not only makes the glass easier to hold, but it prevents one's hand from transferring heat to the glass, and consequently warming the beverage.
- 15 ounces for serving drinks just over the standard serving portion
- Ships in a case of 12
- Handle makes the glass easy-to-hold and prevents heat transfer
- See-through glass will help show off the colours of your beverage
- Has an old-world appeal
Dimensions (WH) 4.5 x 5.5
Capacity 15 ounces (444 ml)
Shipping Case of 12
Style Beer mug, handled
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST