Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A 12 ounce glass for serving scotch and other spirits on the rocks
The Libbey 925500 is a part of Libbey's Carats line of glassware. It features a retro-inspired look that goes well with serving a retro drink like scotch. Carats's glass is also heavy-weight, which adds to the drink's perceived value, and the glasses have a larger capacity for serving spirits on the rocks. The Libbey 925500 has a 12 ounce capacity. The dimensions (WH) are 3.5" x 4.13".
This type of glass is traditionally called a Rocks glass as it's meant for serving scotch and other spirits on the rocks. If a drink is on the rocks, it means it has ice. Ultimately, glasses like these are a staple in many bars.
Libbey has been around for over two hundred years. It started as the New England Glass Company and was founded in 1818, wherein Edward Libbey moved to Toledo, Ohio where the company would have access to quality resources. And to this day, Libbey glassware and stemware are still made in America.
- Made in America
- Made with commercial-quality glass
- 12 oz. (355 ml) capacity
- Heavy-weight feel adds to perceived drink value
- Large capacity is meant for serving scotch on the rocks
- Ships in a case of 12
Dimensions (WH) 3.5" x 4.13"
Capacity 12 ounces
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST